Sunday, December 14, 2008

Locked in


I can honestly say that tonight was a first. Things started well tonight as we held our second Bible Study. It wasn't until the end that I realized that I forgot something very important. The keys. Not the keys to the passage but the keys to the building. The reason this is so significant is because the employees lock the facility when they leave, locking us in the building and the keys are needed to unlock the building to let us out. So you guessed it, we were locked in. After a couple attempts to get ahold of Dan Rule who has the other key we called Brit. Brit is Mark's daughter who rents our apartment. She graciously came back to Sonora to get the keys and then brought them to us in the locked in building. Now at first this seemed like a huge burden on everyone, but once we realized that there was nothing to do but wait it out we had a great time of fellowship. So as usual God had his hand in it. That or he just redeemed my stupidity. I guess both are true. Tonight was a good night. I am excited to see the fruit that comes from God's redemption.

No comments: