Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hey look, keys.


Well this week we didn't forget the keys. I think everyone was relieved. Actually most people have expressed that last week's trial was more like a blessing. We actually laughed at it.
As for our bible study, we seem to be working out the kinks pretty quickly and Connie is excited with how well our kids are doing during the worship time. It has been really nice to have all of us together working on this church plant.
I am getting excited for the near future. More specifically, having office hours in Angels Camp. Please pray that I will have wisdom in scheduling my life during the next few months. This time will be critical in regards to the church plant. I want God to guide me to the people that he is pursuing. It is going to be wierd not doing youth ministry anymore, since I have done it for so long but I feel like God has definitly closed those doors.

No comments: